The bureau has been finished in a sleek deep navy, strikingly simple and timeless, with neat original drawer pulls in rich gold.
Open the bureau flap and be greeted with gold chevrons on the substantial writing area as well as on the stationery drawer front. A hint of art deco perhaps? Practical cubby holes have been edged in deep gold to blend with the rest of the décor.
Quality craftmanship, brought up to date. Nathan bureaus are one of the best made bureaus I have upcycled and this one is no exception. Spacious work area with four extremely practical drawers make this a fully functional, practical yet exquisite piece of furniture. In true Upcycle Arcade style, this bureau now combines traditional build with a modern finish; standing out whilst fitting in.
The bureau measures 104 cm wide, 91 cm wide and 46 cm deep extending to 78 cm.
This striking piece of furniture has a beautiful matte topcoat finish for extra protection and durability.
- Painted in Midnight Blue from Fusion Mineral Paint with gold chevron transfer by Re-Design with Prima on the writing flap and gold mineral pigments from Posh Chalk.
- Four drawers, the interiors nourished with beeswax oil.
- Original drawer pulls painted with gold mineral pigments.
- Cubby holes edged in gold pigments with a central stationery drawer with gold chevrons.
- Hand painted.
- Hard wearing & long-lasting water-repellent gentle matte finish.
- Measures 104cm H x 91cm W x 46cm D and 78cm flap open.