The box includes paints and wax from Annie Sloan plus accessories i.e. everything you will need, delivered to your door.
- 1 x 500ml and 1 x 120ml pots of Chalk Paint™ – large pot of base colour and one pot of contrasting colour for stencils/design. Additional 120ml pots can be purchased for £7.95 each, 500ml for £16.95 or 1 litre for £26.95.
- 120ml pot of Annie Sloan’s Clear Furniture Wax. Additional 120ml pots can be purchased for £7.95 each or 500ml for £13.95.
- Bristle / synthetic mix paint brush
- Bristle / synthetic bristle wax brush
- Annie Sloan pure bristle stencil brush. Additional brushes can be purchased for £8.95.
- Annie Sloan Tag
- Roll of low-tack masking tape.
- Sanding sponge pad.
- 3 x craft stick/paint stirrer.
Purchasing the Online Workshop Box will not only save on the effort of shopping and sourcing, but will save you money too compared with purchasing all items at full price. Plus you will have the peace of mind that you are buying high quality items. Plus as all paint is poured into the tins in Oxford, you know you are supporting British industry.
They come in many designs, sizes…and cost so will be in addition to the course product box. There are some Annie Sloan stencils in the Upcycle Arcade shop or I can source them from my usual stencil supplier – I have many of her stencils myself. Prices start at £2.95. For information, the stencil used in the online course is the Annie Sloan Chinoiserie Birds at £17.95.
*Large tins of paint may incur additional P&P charges.
Should you want to change the drawer and door knobs on your piece of furniture, you will get a wealth of choice from my stockist. Plus you will receive a 10% discount if purchased here.
Once you have purchased this box and the furniture upcycling course, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of colours then we can discuss stencils and knobs if you wish to include in your design. Then the fun can begin!